Tuesday, May 22, 2012

From Middleton to Middleton

After visiting with Jason and Kimberly I had planned on seeing Jason's parents (my aunt and uncle) who live south of DC. Well because of my delay with the weather Mary and Mike weren't at their house south of DC, they were in Charlottesville VA checking up on the mountain home they are building. For those of you who don't know Charlottesville is not next to DC, it is west of Baltimore in the Appalachian Mountains.

Well if it was anyone else I probably would have stayed on my original route but if you have ever meet Mike and Mary you would understand. I knew what. I had to do, so I headed for the mountains.

The two day trip was a fantastic cruise through the Virginia country side. My body felt good, the sun was shinning, and the roads began to roll over the foot hills of the Appalachians.

2 comments:

  1. This has got to be the most fantastic adventure I have ever read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not even related to Uncle Mike and Aunt Mary but I would bike way out of my way to visit them!
    Also, I have to agree with Gio, I love reading about your adventure! I keep your blog up on my phone and read it when I'm supposed to be working. Thanks for the entertainment! :)
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete