Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Rainy Day

Bad weather has kind of got me down today. I am wet and cold and trying to find my way out of Portland. I kind of got turned around when my original route had me getting on an interstate that had large signs that read No Bicycles. I tried to regroup and look at me maps and consulted Google Maps but it was all very confusing. I would ride for a little while and stop and ask for directions, people would scratch their heads and start pointing every which way. "oh yeah just keep going straight down this road, you will see a house with a front door but just keep on going". After two hours of navigation I ended up at the on ramp to the interstate I had begun all of this mess at. Ahhh!!! I had to use a life line. I called Kaitlin and she guided me to safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment